Three speeches, made by Sir Iohn VVray : to the House of Commons, assembled in Parliament : 1 against Thomas Earle of Strafford, and the Bishop of Canterbury : 2 being a motion for the taking of an oath to maintaine the religion and vowes established : 3 against the oath and Commons made by the Assembly at the last Convocation.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Three speeches, made by Sir John Wray.
- London : [publisher not identified], 1641.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1625-1649.
- Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 995:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing W3670
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|