The charitable Christian, or, A word of comfort from the God of comfort, to such as are truly poor. : And a word of Christian control and advice to such as are worldly rich, stirring them up to the Christian duty, and practice of charity. With some powerful motives and perswasions thereunto, drawn from the word of God, to convince men of the mecessity of this Christian duty ; with the fore evils and calamities which are threatened in the Word of God, against unmerciful men / Published by a Lover of Hospitality.
- Other Title:
- Word of comfort from the God of comfort to such as are truly poor
- [S.l.] : Printed by H. B. for J. Clark, W. Thackery, and T. Passinger, 1685.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (22 pages,  leaf of plates) : illustrations
- Charity -- Early works to 1800.
Conduct of life -- Early works to 1800.
- Author's name appears on frontispiece.
Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2868:7) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) H928C
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|