Demetrius his opposition to reformation. : A sermon very necessarie for these times. As it was delivered (this last vvinter) before a great assemblie in the city of London. by John Tillinghast, sometimes rector of Tarring-Nevill, now rector of Streate in the county of Sussex.
- London : Printed by I.P. and M.S. for Andrew Kembe at St. Margarets hill in Southwark, 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 48 pages)
- Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Local subjects:
- Bible. N.T. Acts XIX, 23 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 27:E151) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) T1169.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|