The new bloody almanack for this insuing yeare, begining March the 25. 164 and ending March 25 1645. : In which England i [sic] directed, [t]o foreknow what shall come to passe, according to many predictions: Being a perfect abstract of the prophesies of the best approved. Out of scripture, astrologie, and prophesy. And some observations from that admired astrologer of our daye. Mr. John Booker also other prophesies by Walgrave, Merlin, and Cardan.
- London : Printed by John Hammond, 1643 [id est 1644]
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Almanacs -- Early works to 1800.
Prophecies -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Prophecies.
- Not related to Wing A1339: A new bloody almanack, for this insuing year 1645.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "March 15th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 7:E37) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) A1338.
- Booker, John, 1603-1667.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|