The labours of John Bunyan, author of the Pilgrims Progress, late minister of the gospel, and pastor of the congregation at Bedford, : collected, and to be printed in folio, by procurement of his church and friends, and by his own approbation before his death, that these his Christian ministerial labours, may be preserved in the world.
- [London : publisher not identified, 1690?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Bunyan, John, 1628-1688 -- Early works to 1800.
Printing -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- A proposal for printing.
Place and date of publication from Wing CD-ROM, 1996.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; B3:3[5b]) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) B5548A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|