A treatise concerning the properties and offices of the true Church of Christ VVritten in Latin, by the reuerend Father Iames Gordon Huntley of Scotland, Doctour of Diuinity, of the Society of Iesus. And translated into English, by I.L. of the same Society. The first part of the second controuersy
- Standardized Title:
- Controversiarum epitomes. English. Selections
- Other Title:
- Controversiarium epitomes. English. Selections
- [Saint-Omer : Printed at the English College Press] Permissu superiorum, M.DC.XIV 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (60 pages)
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
Church -- Marks -- Early works to 1800.
- I.L. = William Wright.
A translation of the first part of the second controversy in Gordon, James. Controversiarum epitomes.
Place of publication and name of press from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1244:08) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 13997.
Allison and Rogers. Catholic books, 362.
- Wright, William, 1563-1639.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|