Certain select discourses on those most important subjects, requisite to be well understood by a catechist in laying the foundation of Christian knowledge in the minds of noviates : viz., I. The doctrine of the two covenants both legal and evangelical, II. On faith and justification : First, discourses ... / by William Allen. Secondly, discourses ... / by T.B.
- London : Printed by S.H., 1699.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 69, , 24 pages)
- Theology, Doctrinal -- Early works to 1800.
Theology -- Study and teaching -- Early works to 1800.
- "Two select discourses on faith and the objects thereof," has special t.p. and pagination, with imprint London : Printed for William Haws, 1703.
Imperfect: the discourses by T.B. lacking.
Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1245:9) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing A1056.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|