- [London : T. Raynald?, circa 1540?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations
- Human anatomy -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- London -- 16th century.
- Publication information from STC (2nd edition).
Title in letterpress.
Description of anatomy, with movable slips to show organs and skeleton.
Imperfect: stained and torn, with loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: Wellcome Institute for the History of Medicine. Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2089:8) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 564.2
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|