The Protestants satisfaction, : The joy and glory of Hampton Court on the birth of a young prince born of her Royal Highness the Princess Anne of Denmark, on the 24th of this instant Julie to the universal joy of the whole kingdom. To the tune of The Protestant boies shall carrie the daie. Licensed and entered according to order.
- Other Title:
- Protestant boies shall carrie the daie.
- [London : publisher not identified, 1701]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages) )
- Ballads, English -- 18th century.
William, Duke of Gloucester, 1689-1700 -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 18th century.
- Caption title.
Place and date of publication suggested by the British Library.
Single column of text, initial.
First line: "Protestants now your glory proclaim."
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A8:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.121.g.9
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|