A few considerations humbly offered to the members of Parliament, to obviate some evil jealousies and designs, against the people called Quakers..
- [London? : publisher not identified, between 1689 and 1699]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Quakers -- England -- Persecutions -- Early works to 1800.
- Dated by Wing, 1689; dated by Smith, about 1699.
In this edition, there is an incut note to the left of the seventh paragraph which reads: "[hand] We also contribute our shares with our neighbors to their poor." The seventh paragraph begins: 'The care we have of our poor ...'.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; B5:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) F833
Smith, J. Catalogue of Friends' books II, pages 262
Early English books tract supplement interim guide L.7.a.3
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|