A sermon preached at Paules Crosse the Fryday before Easter, commonly called good Friday, in the yeere of our Lorde. 1579. By Iohn Knewstub
- Printed in London : At the three Cranes in the Vintree, by Thomas Dawson for Richard Sergier, 1579.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (48 leaves)
- Sermons, English -- 16th century.
- The sermon was actually preached in 1576--STC.
First printed as part of: Knewstubs, John. A confutation of monstrous and horrible heresies, taught by H.N.
Trimmed at head, affecting running title and folio numbers.
Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 994:16) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 15046.
- Knewstub, John. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|