By the Queene. A proclamation commaunding the execution of an acte of Parliament, prouided for auoiding of dangerous annoyances about cities, burroughes and townes within the realme
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1590-06-06
- Other Title:
- Proclamations. 1590-06-06.
By the Queene. A proclamation commaunding the execution of an acte of Parliament, provided for avoiding of dangerous annoyances about cities, burroughes and townes within the realme.
- Imprinted at London : By the deputies of Christopher Barker, printer to the Queenes most excellent Maiestie, 1590.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Water -- Pollution -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Sewage disposal in rivers, lakes, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- England -- Proclamations -- Early works to 1800.
- Against fouling water and land in and about London with dung and offal.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 565:59) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 8195.
Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart proclamations, 825.
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|