By the Queene. A proclamation for waightes published by the Queenes Maiesties commaundement
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1587-12-16
- Other Title:
- Proclamations. 1587-12-16.
By the Queene. A proclamation for waightes published by the Queenes Majesties commaundement.
- [Imprinted at London : By the deputies of Christopher Barker, printer to the Queenes most excellent Maiestie, ]
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (3 leaves)
- Weights and measures -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- England -- Proclamations -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Imprint from colophon; publication date from STC.
Sheets 1 and 2 are in 2 settings; sheet 3 is in 3 impositions. In this copy: sheet 1, line 1 of text ends "and"; sheet 2, line 1 has "waightes"; sheet 3, 4th line below crown has "LVI. pound A." and the "P" of "Printer" in the imprint is below the "L" of "London".
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 565:37) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 8167.
Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart proclamations, 797.
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|