Whereas it hath pleased Almighty God to call to his mercy our late souereigne lord, King Iames, of blessed memorie ....
- Other Title:
- Whereas it hath pleased Almighty God to call to his mercy our late sovereigne lord, King James, of blessed memorie
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton, and Iohn Bill, printers to the Kings most excellent Maiestie, 1625.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625 -- Early works to 1800.
Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- A proclamation by the Privy Council, announcing the accession of Charles I, 27 March 1625.
Signed at end: Io. Gore Maior. G Cant. Io. Lincoln. C.S. [and 37 others].
Steele notation: our Lord Reigne,.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C10:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 8756
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1851.b.3
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|