A declaration by the Kings Majesty to his subjects of the Kingdomes of Scotland, England, and Ireland
- Other Title:
- Declaration by the Kings Majesty, to his subjects of the kingdoms of Scotland, England, and Ireland
Form and order of the coronation of Charles the II.
- [S.l. : publisher not identified], According to the copie printed 1651 [1651?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (44 pages)
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Scotland -- Church history -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- "The form and order of the coronation of Charles the II" has separate dated title page; register is continuous.
Identified as Wing D2030 (entry cancelled in Wing 2nd edition) on UMI microfilm "Early English books, 1641-1700".
Reproduction of the originals in the Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.) Library and the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1846:19 and 2457:11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) C2960A.
Steele III, 2051.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|