A summarie and true discourse of Sir Frances Drakes VVest Indian voyage : vvherein were taken the townes of Saint Iago, Sancto Domingo, Cartagena and Saint Augustine : with geographicall mappes exactly describing each of the townes with their scituations and the manner of the armies approching [sic] to the winning of them.
- Other records:
- Imprinted at London : For William Ponsonby, 1596.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 53 pages,  leaves of plates) : maps.
- Drake, Francis, approximately 1540-1596.
West Indies Expedition, 1585-1586.
Explorers -- Great Britain -- Biography.
Explorers -- America -- Biography.
- "Begun by Captaine Bigges, who ended his life in the said voyage ... afterwards finished (as I thinke) by his Lieutenant Maister Croftes or some other."--Dedication by T. Cates (id est Thomas Gates).
Imperfect: the 4 maps lacking; stained and with print show- through.
Signatures: A-G⁴, H².
Reproduction of original in: John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1891:5) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 3057.3
- Croftes, Lieutenant
Gates, Thomas, Sir, -1621.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|