The wars in Germany : vvith the taking of the seuerall townes by the Marquesse Spynola, and the present estate of the whole armie now on foote, in right of the emperour, sent from the Pope. Emperour. King of Spaine. Archduke. The cardinals. And Germaine prelasts. Together with the present estate of the contrary armie, conducted by Graue Maurice of Nassau, and the townes by him taken. Truely translated out of Dutch and French into English: and printed at Antvverpe the third of September. 1614.
- Printed at London : [By E. Allde and T. Snodham] for Nathaniell Butter, 1614.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 23,  pages)
- Local subjects:
- Germany -- History -- 17th century.
- Printers' names from STC; Allde printed quires A-B, Snodham the rest.
The first leaf and the last leaf are blank.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 958:13) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 11796.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|