Truth brought to light, or, wonderful strange and true news from Gloucestershire, concerning one Mr. William Harrison, formerly stewart to the Lady Nowel of Cambden, who was supposed to be murthered by the widow Pery and two of her sons ... : To the tune of, Aim not too high.
- Other Title:
- Wonderful strange and true news from Gloucestershire
Aim not too high.
- London : Printed for Charles Tyns at the three Bibles on London-Bridge, 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations
- Ballads, English -- 17th century.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Caption title.
Date of publication from Wing.
In two columns per page.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2779:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) T3153A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|