By the King. A proclamation commanding persons of qualitie to reside in their countreys..
- Other Title:
- Proclamation commanding persons of qualitie to reside in their countreys
- [Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton, and Iohn Bill, printers to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie, Anno Dom. M.DC.XXIIII. ]
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource ( sheet)
- Nobility -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
London (England) -- Social life and customs -- 17th century.
- Dated at end: Royston, the nineteenth day of October, in the two and twentieth yeere of Our reigne ...
Arms 11; Steele notation: twen- constant other.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C2:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 8741
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 506.h.11
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|