Defensive doubts, hopes, and reasons, for refusall of the oath, imposed by the sixth canon of the late synod : with important considerations, both for the penning and publishing of them at this time / by John Ley ... ; hereunto is added by the same author, a letter against the erection of an altar, written above five yeares agoe, and a case of conscience, touching the receiving of the sacrament, resolved.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by R. Young, for G. Lathum ..., 1641.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 124 pages)
- Great Britain -- Church history -- 17th century.
Church of England -- Controversial literature.
Lord's Supper -- Bread and wine.
- Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Attributed to John Ley. compare NUC pre-1956.
Table of contents: pages -
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 963:22) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing L1874
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|