By the King. A proclamation, declaring his Majesties pleasure touching His royal coronation, and the solemnity thereof.
- Other Title:
- Proclamation, declaring his Majesties pleasure touching His royal coronation, and the solemnity thereof
- London : Printed by John Bill, Printer to the King's most Excellent Majesty, 1660. At the King's Printing-House in Black-Friers., 
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685 -- Coronation -- Early works to 1800.
- In two settings; British Library copies have Steele notation: and Our; Harvard University Library copy has Steele notation: Solemn- ces.
Reproductions of the originals in the British Library (Thomason Tracts) and the Harvard University Library (Early English books, 1641-1700).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669f26) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Thomason 669.f.26.
Steele I, 3289.
Wing (2nd edition, 1994) C3284A.
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|