An act for punishing of such persons as live at high rates, : and have no visible estate, profession or calling answerable thereunto.
- [London : Printed by Henry Hills, and John Field, Printers to His Highness, 1657]
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (4 pages)
- Gambling -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Wealth -- Moral and ethical aspects -- Early works to 1800.
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 159:E1065) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) E1049.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|