To the right honourable the Lords and Commons in Parliament assembled. The humble petition of divers well-affected magistrates, ministers, citizens, and other inhabitants in the city of London, and parts adjacent.
- [London : publisher not identified, 1648]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Imprint from Wing.
Annotations on Thomason copy: "July 5. 1648."; "made by mr Nie, for ye Independents, in opposition to what ye Common Counsell, and Commanders had offered ye parliament, [illegilbe] (and called ye Cross-Petition)".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 246:669f12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) T1678.
- England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|