Elegy on the death of Her Highness Mary Princess Dowager of Aurange, : daughter to Charles the First, King of England, Scotland, France, and Ireland, &c.
- London : Printed for Edward Husbands, and are to be sold at the Sign of the Golden Dragon in Fleet-street, 1660 [id est, 1661]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Mary, Princess Royal of England, 1631-1660 -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
- In verse - "Hail Graceful Mary! Summon'd up to be,".
Signed: Hen. Bold. olim è N.C. Oxon.
Reproductions of the originals in the British Library (reel 247) and in the Harvard University Library (reel 1790).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669f26) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) B3470.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|