Irenicum, a weapon-salve for the churches wounds. Or, The divine right of particular forms of church-government; : discussed and examined according to the principles of the law of nature, the positive laws of God, the practice of the apostles, and the primitive church, and the judgment of Reformed divines : whereby a foundation is laid for the Churches peace, and the accommodation of our present differences : humbly tendered to consideration / by Edward Stillingfleet ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Weapon-salve for the churches wounds
Divine right of particular forms of church-government
- The second edition, with an appendix concerning the power of excommunication in a Christian church.
- London, : Printed by R.W. for Henry Mortlock, at the Phoenix in St. Paul's Church yard near the little north door., 1662.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 447,  pages)
- Church of England -- Government.
- Advertisement: pages  at end.
Item at reel 751:45 identified as Wing S5597.
Reproduction of original in Duke University Library and British Library.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 751:45 and 2218:9) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) S5597B
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|