A tender visitation of heavenly love, streaming from the fountain of endless life unto the tribulated flock of Christ (whom the world in derission calls Quakers) : being several epistles given forth, by the one spirit of truth, through several of the servants of the living God, who are called among men Richard Farnsworth, John Whitehead, Thomas Greene.
- Other records:
- [London : publisher not identified], 1664.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 18 pages)
- R. F. (Richard Farnworth), -1666.
Whitehead, John, 1630-1696.
Greene, Thomas, 1634?-1699.
Society of Friends -- England.
- Reproduction of original in Duke University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 752:21) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing T680
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|