The discription causes, and discovery, or symptomes of a church papist, or popish Protestant, which may stand in stead this yeare, 1642. : Which by reason that this searching Parliament, and wonderfull conjunction of happy planets, hath proved so sickly and crazy unto the Romish constitutions, that it is to be suspected that some of them will flye into churches, for remedy though not for conversion.
- London : Printed for J.T., 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Catholics -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Papacy -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- Religion -- 17th century. (search)
- Signatures: A⁴.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 25:E143) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) D1140.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|