The art of fair building : represented in the figures of several uprights of houses, with their ground-plots, fitting for persons of several qualities : wherein is divided each room and office according to their by Pierre Le Muet ... ; published in English by Robert Pricke ...
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Manière de bastir pour touttes sortes de personnes. English
- London : Printed for Robert Pricke ..., 1670.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 31,  pages,  leaves of plates) : illustrations
- Architecture, Domestic -- France -- Early works to 1800.
Building -- France -- Early works to 1800.
- Translation of: Manière de bastir pour touttes sortes de personnes.
"Licensed Feb. 1, 1670. Roger L'Estrange"
Advertisement: pages  at end.
Reproduction of original in University of Michigan Libraries.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 111:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing L1047
Arber's Term cat. I 30
- Pricke, Robert.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|