The twelve bishops called to the Parliament, : to answere the manifold articles whereof they were impeached. Ian. 17. With votes of both Houses that passed upon a conference concerning the accused bishops. Likewise an order from the Parliament directed to the sheriffes of Berkshire, Surrey, and Hampshire, in apprehension of Colonel Lunsford, and the Lord Digby, joyned his confederate. Shewing the manifold abuses that the bishops have brought upon the land; and how they have hindred and letted the weighty and prime proceedings of the Parliament by the reason they have had their votes in the House of Peeres.
- London : Printed for Iohn Hammond, 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Church of England -- Bishops -- Early works to 1800.
England and Wales. Parliament
Church and state -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 23:E132) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) T3396.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|