A declaration of the Lords and Commons in Parliament : with the additionall reasons, last presented to His Maiestie ... whereunto is annexed His Majesties speech to the Committee, the 9. of March, 1641, when they presented The Declaration of both Houses of Parliament at New-market.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for John Wright and I. Franke, 1641.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649.
- Imperfect: pages stained with loss of printing.
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1033:31) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing E1484
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|