Some remarks upon a late pamphlet, entituled, An answer to the Scots Presbyterian eloquence : wherein the innocency of the Episcopal clergy is vindicated, and the constitution and government of our Church of Scotland defended, against the lies and calumnies of the Presbyterian pamphleters.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for Joseph Hindmarsh ..., 1694.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 88 pages)
- Church of Scotland -- Controversial literature.
Episcopal Church in Scotland.
- Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Attributed to William Strachan. compare NUC pre-1956.
Table of contents: pages -
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 926:21) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing S5776
- Ridpath, George, d. 1726.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|