His Majesties last message, September 11. 1642. : Directed to his right trusty and wel beloved, the Speaker of the House of Peers. With the humble petition of the Lords and Commons in Parliament, in answer to the said message.
- [London] : Printed, for Edw. Husbands and John Franck, and are to be sold at their shops, in the middleTemple, and next door to the sign of the Kings-head in Fleet-street, Septem. 17. 1642.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Sources -- Early works to 1800.
Northamptonshire (England) -- History -- Sources -- Early works to 1800.
- Includes copy of letter from Sir John Byron.
Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 21:E118) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) C2370.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
Byron, John Byron, Baron, 1598 or 1599-1652.
England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|