The declaration of the Convention of Estates of the Kingdome of Scotland: : concerning the present expedition into England, according to the commission and order given from their meeting at Edenburgh, August, 1643.
- London : Printed for Richard Whitaker, at the signe of the Kings-Armes in St. Pauls Church-yard, 1643.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (, 14 pages)
- Scotland. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Solemn League and Covenant (1643) -- Early works to 1800. (search)
Scotland -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Sources. (search)
- Includes an account of the formulation of the Solemn League and Covenant.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "This Mr. Moorhead gave me 28th Octob: Whitaker only printed the [illegible] to those he gave ye commissioners".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 13:E74) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S1216.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|