An apologie and vindication of the major part of the members of Parliament excluded from sitting and speaking for themselves and the Common-wealth. : January 24. 1659.
- London : printed, by Tho. Ratcliffe, 1659 [id est 1660]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (16 pages)
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan: 27.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 150:E1013) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) A3542.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|