Several votes of the Commons assembled in Parliament, : concerning such members of the House as have any ways ayded or assisted the King in the vvar against the Parliament. Die Veneris, 9 Julii, 1647..
- London, : Printed for Edward Husband, printer to the Honorable House of Commons,, Iuly 10. 1647..
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- No person who has aided the King, or acted by a Commission of Array, or sued out a pardon since 20 May 1642, or aided the rebellion in Ireland, or is sequestered for delinquency, shall sit in this House -- Cf. Steele.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C26:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E2733
Steele I, 2712
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 190.g.12
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|