Decennium luctuosum : An history of remarkable occurrences, in the long war, which New-England hath had with the Indian salvages, from the year, 1688. To the year 1698. Faithfully composed and improved. [One line of quotation in Latin]
- Other Title:
- Observable things.
- Boston in New-England : Printed by B. Green, and J. Allen, for Samuel Phillips, at the brick shop near the Old-Meeting-House. 1699.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (254,  pages)
- Maule, Thomas, 1645-1724. Truth held forth and maintained -- Early works to 1800.
Society of Friends -- Doctrinal and controversial works -- Early works to 1800.
Indian captivities -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- United States -- History -- King William's War, 1689-1697 -- Early works to 1800.
New England -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- Includes a discussion of Quakerism and of Thomas Maule's Truth held forth and maintained.
Attributed to Cotton Mather by Holmes.
"Observable things. The history of the ten years ..."--p. -254, with separate title page. Errata note, pages 254. Bookseller's advertisement, pages .
Reproduction of original in the Newberry Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2356:5) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) M1093
- Mather, Cotton, 1663-1728.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|