Certaine sermons : appoynted by the Quenes Maiestie, to be declared and read, by all persons, vicars, and curates, euery Sundaye, holy daye, in theyr churches: and by her Graces aduise perused and ouersene, for the better vnderstandyng of the simple people.
- Standardized Title:
- Certain sermons or homilies appointed to be read in churches. Book 1.
- Newely imprinted in partes, accordynge as is mentioned in the boke of common prayers.
- [Imprinted at London : in Powles Churcheyard, by Richard Jugge, and John Cawood printers to the Quenes Maiestie]; 1562.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Church of England -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Sermons, English -- 16th century.
- By Thomas Cranmer and others.
Book 1 of the Homilies.
Imprint from colophon.
Below date on title page: Cum priuilegio Regiæ Maiestatis.
Signatures: A-Z⁴ 2A⁴.
Reproduction of original in the Lambeth Palace Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2024:15) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 13650.7
- Cranmer, Thomas, 1489-1556.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|