A briefe of the Act for the reliefe of the marchants of the estaple..
- [London : publisher not identified, 1624?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Staple Company of England -- Early works to 1800.
Wool industry -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- "Requesting permission to sell wool and woolfells in England whenever they are prohibited from trading abroad." -- STC.
Imprint from STC.
Probably in response to STC 8687: By the King. A proclamation for preventing exportation of woolles, woolle-fels, ... .
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C14:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 16779.4
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.7614
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|