By the Lords-Justices and Council of Ireland, : a proclamation. Sydney, Tho: Coningesby. Whereas, nothwithstanding the open war that for some time hath been, and still continues between Their Majesties and the French King, ...
- Other Title:
- Whereas, nothwithstanding the open war that for some time hath been, and still continues between Their Majesties and the French King
- Dublin : Printed by Andrew Crook assignee of Benjamin Tooke printer to the King and Queen at Their Majesties printing-house on Ormonde-Key, 
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Ireland -- History -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
Ireland -- History -- War of 1689-1691 -- Early works to 1800.
- Title from caption and opening words of text.
"Given at the Council-Chamber in Dublin, the 2d Day of December, 1690.".
Against intercourse with France.--Steele.
Steele notation: Arms 193. for for At-.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C5:2; C5:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) I445
Steele II, 1173
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.21.f.12
Early English books tract supplement interim guide G. 5869
- Coningsby, Thomas Coningsby, Earl, 1656?-1729.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|