The case of Sampson Hele, Esq; against the Right Reverend Father in God, Jonathan, Lord Bishop of Exon, : and Gawen Hayman, clerk; in a quare impedit, now depending on a writ of error in the House of Lords.
- Other Title:
- Docket title: Case of Sampson Hele Esq; against the Bishop of Exon, & al.
- [S.l. : publisher not identified, 1692]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Toelawny, Jonathan, Sir, 1650-1721 -- Trials, litigations,etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Hele, Sampson -- trials,litigations, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
- Date of publication suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C7:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C981A
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1852.c.28
- Toelawny, Jonathan, Sir, 1650-1721, defendant.
England and Wales. Court of King's Bench.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|