A proclamation, adjourning the Parliament from the 17 of August, to the 16 of November, 1692..
- [Edinburgh] : printed by the heir of Andrew Anderson printer to Their most Excellent Majesties, anno Dom. 1692.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Scotland. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland -- Politics and government -- 1689-1745 -- Early works to 1800.
- "Given under our signet at Edinburgh, the twenty sixth day of July, and of our reign the fourth year, 1692.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C7:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S1553
Steele III, 2942
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1852.c.28
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|