Kleis Enaggelioū musikoū: or A key of the doctrines contained in this book for the better perusal thereof : with some additions of Christs being heir of all things, in his three-fold right, Heb. 1. 2,3. And Abrahams being heir of the world, Rom. 4. 13. And of promised and covenanted mercies to the fathers since that first promise made for a thousand generations, Gen., 3. 15. By W.S. Minister of the Gospel.
- London : printed for F. Smith, at the Elephant and Castle without Temple-Bar, 1672.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 10, 4, 4 pages)
- Revelation -- Early works to 1800.
Kingdom of God -- Early works to 1800.
- First three words of title in Greek characters.
Imperfect; cropped with some loss of text; minus all after final 4 pages sequence?
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2059:25) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S3398A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|