A motive to peace and love. / Delivered in a sermon at Pauls the first Lords Day in June, anno Dom. 1648. By Humfry Chambers, D.D. and pastor of Pewsy in the county of Wilts.
- London : Printed for John Wright at the Kings Head in the old Bayley, 1649.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 34,  pages)
- Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- The last leaf bears an order to print fromn the Lord Mayor.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "8ber [i.e. October] ye 11th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 75:E467) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) C1916.
- City of London (England). Lord Mayor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|