A letter from a person in the countrey to his friend in the city: giving his judgement upon a book entituled A healing question.
- [London : publisher not identified, 1656]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (24 pages)
- Vane, Henry, Sir, 1612?-1662. Healing question propounded and resolved upon occasion of the late publique and seasonable call to humiliation -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- A reply to: Vane, Sir Henry. A healing question propounded and resolved upon occasion of the late publique and seasonable call to humiliation.
Dated at end: June 14. 1656.
Place of publication from Wing.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "August 16 1656".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 133:E885) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) L1420.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|