The discontented virgin..
- London : Printed and sold by A. Moore, near St. Paul's., 1727.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Virginity -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 18th century.
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
The bookseller's name in the imprint is fictitious. See Treadwell, M.: 'Of false and misleading imprints'. In: 'Fakes and frauds', 1989, pp. 41-43.
Single column of text with verses I-X, initial.
First line: "What tho' I am a courtly lass."
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A8:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Foxon D325
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.121.g.9
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|