The death of King Charles I proved a down-right murder, with the aggravations of it : in a sermon at St. Botolph Aldgate, London, January 30, 1692/3 : to which are added, some just reflections upon some late papers, concerning that King's book / by Rich. Hollingworth.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by R. Norton for Walter Kettilby ..., 1693.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 24 pages)
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 670:16) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing H2501
Arber's Term cat. II 438
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|