A memento to English-men for the special service of K. William and Q. Mary. Or, A call to their duties : to perfect the settlement, and security promised.
- [London : publisher not identified, 1691]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Mary II, Queen of England, 1662-1694 -- Early works to 1800.
William III, King of England, 1650-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1689-1702 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Caption title.
Place of publication from Wing CD-ROM, 1996.
Dated at end of text: 1691.
Reproduction of original in the Newberry Library, Chicago, Illinois.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2336:9) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) M1663
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|