The voyages and travels of Sir John Mandevile, Knight : Wherein is set down the way to the Holy Land, and to Hierusalem: as also to the lands of the great Caane, and of Prester Iohn: to Inde, and divers other countreys: together with many and strange marvels therein.
- Standardized Title:
- Itinerarium. English
- London : printed by R.B. and are to be sold by Edward Dod and Nathaniel Ekins, at the Gun in Ivy Lane, 1650.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages) : illustrations (woodcuts)
- Voyages and travels -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Middle East -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- The French original of Mandeville's travels has been ascribed to Jean d'Outreneuse.
The first leaf is blank.
Reproduction of original in the Magdalene College Library, Cambridge, England.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2336:8) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) M412
- Jean, d'Outremeuse, 1338-approximately 1399.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|