To the Right Honourable William, Earl of Craven; John, Earl of Bath; John, Lord Berkley; George, Lord Cartret; Anthony, Lord Ashley; Sir John Colleton, Barronet: being proprietors of Carolina, and the Bahama islands : Thomas Bulkley, a free-holder, inhabitant and merchant of New Providence (one of the said islands) humbly presenteth the following address, viz.
- [London? : publisher not identified, 1694]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (16 pages)
- Jones, Cadwallader -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Bahamas -- History -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Caption title.
Imprint from Wing (CD-ROM edition).
Concerns, at least in part, Cadwallader Jones.
Reproduction of original in the John Carter Brown Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2525:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) B5408
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|