To the Kings most Excellent Maiesty : The humble gratulation; and petition of the trained bands, and freeholders, and others the gentry and communalty of the county palatine of Chester, whose names and vnder-written. Delivered upon Hoole-Heath, by the trayned bands, a coppie of the same being hung upon the top of every colours; subscribed by the severall companies, and so presented to the King.
- Other Title:
- Humble gratulation; and petition of the trained bands, and freeholders, and others the gentry and commonalty of the county palatine of Chester
- London : Printed for M.Y., 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Ireland -- History -- Rebellion of 1641 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Chester (England) -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Praying that enquiry may be made as to the use to which monies levied in the county for the relief of Ireland have been put.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "octo: 24".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669f6) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) T1519.
Steele I, 2283.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|